Completed application form. Please make sure all areas are filled in correctly as no incomplete application forms can be accepted. Make sure you sign the form as well.
Completed checklist for compliance. Please make sure all areas are filled in correctly.
Certified copy of your ID or Passport. Please make sure copy is clear and certified not older than 3 months.
Certified copy of highest school leaving certificate or Matric certificate. (minimum entry requirement is grade 9) Please make sure copy is clear and certified not older than 3 months.
Certified SAQA National certificates. You need to submit your level 2, 3 & 4 gold seal certificates issued by Services SETA, no college progress reports/certificates count.
Log book for at least a year, that is signed by a qualified in your salon. It needs to stipulate your duties performed.
Certified copy of Service letter on the salon’s letter head stating the following:
• Duration of employment (start and end date)
• State if you are full-time or part-time employee
• Your position in the salon
• List of duties you performed in the salon
• Contact numbers of salon owner
• Contact number of your mentor in the salon (person who signed your logbook)
• Letter must be signed and dated.
• Letter must be certified (now older than 3 months)
• If previous salon no longer exists, you need to submit proof of liquidation or closure.
• If learner is self-employed. We Require a letter (on letter head), affidavits from Clients and proof of legal entity registration.