International Diploma in Make-Up Artistry
This five-months; full-time International Diploma in Make-up Artistry programme is highly practical course ideal for the individual who wants to become a professional make-up artist.
As part of this course, you will be supplied with a high-quality, comprehensive and professional Make-up Kit containing all products and equipment needed for the course and to work with thereafter. The programme modules have been designed to facilitate you becoming a highly sought-after International Make-up Artist.
You do not need a Matric (Grade12) Certificate but the minimum age requirement is 16 years of age
Starting date: 05 Feb 2020
Times: Monday to Friday from 8:30 – 13:00
Deposit: R 7 000, 00 to be paid with enrolment to secure your seat.
International Registration: R 2 000, 00 to be paid with Enrolment at the campus.
Course fee, incl. kit & learning material: Payable over 5 months at R 4 200.00 per month – 31/01/2020 to 31/05/2020
Make-Up Artistry Diploma Subjects:
- Corrective and camouflage make-up
- Bridal, Fashion & photographic make-up
- Media make-up for film & TV incl. latex ageing.
- Theatrical make-up incl. theatrical ageing
- Period make-up (20’s – 90’s, Egyptian, Greek, etc.)
- Fantasy, futuristic & avant-garde make-up
- Face & body art/painting.
- Special effects (cuts, bullet wounds, burns etc.)
- Beard making & application
- Business studies, CV development, marketing & first aid
Please contact the academy to book an enrolment interview with the registrar or principal where all the courses and procedures will be explained to you and your sponsor.
Terms and Conditions apply and are subject to change without notice