International Diploma in Fashion, Theatre & Media
Registrations for 2020 are now open. Enrol now to avoid disappointment!
This unique course is ideal for the individual who wants a wide variety of career options, perhaps open their own salon or even work on a cruise ship as a nail technologist. Included in this course, is a high-quality, comprehensive and Professional Make-up and Styling Kit containing all products and equipment needed for the course and to work with thereafter.
You do not need a matric (Grade12) certificate but the minimum age requirement is 16 years of age.
This one-year full-time course includes 3 International qualifications:
- International Diploma in Make-up Artistry
- International Diploma in Fashion, Theatre and Media Make-up
- International Diploma in Nail Technology
Starting date: 05 February 2020
Times: Monday to Friday from 8:30 to 13:00
Deposit: R 8000, 00 to be paid with enrolment to secure your seat.
International Registration: R 2800, 00 to be paid with registration at the campus.
Course fee including Kit & textbooks: R 4200, 00 per month for 11 months, from 31/01/2020 to 30/11/2020.
Fashion, Theatre & Media Make-up subjects
- Advanced make-up artistry & Design
- Nail technology & nail art (acrylic, silk/fibre, gel & sculptures)
- Image consulting
- Hairstyling techniques
- Airbrushing (tanning, nail art, make-up & body art)
- Lash extensions
- Henna tattoos
- Bridal, Fashion & photographic make-up
- Media make-up for film & TV incl. latex ageing
- Theatrical make-up incl. theatrical ageing
- Period make-up (20’s – 90’s, Egyptian, Greek, etc.)
- Fantasy, futuristic & avant-garde make-up
- Face & body art/ painting
- Special effects (cuts, bullet wounds, burns etc.)
- Beard making & application
- Business studies, CV development, marketing & first aid
Terms & conditions apply and are subject to change without notice